NASA Tech Inspections
High Performance Driving Education (HPDE)
High performance driving can put new stresses on a street automobile.
You want your car inspected by a professional that can thoroughly check
your vehicles sub-systems and make sure your weekend is nothing but fun!
Any qualified mechanic can complete the HPDE Technical Inspection Form and have them sign it.
Sign the completed HPDE Technical Inspection Form and bring it with your car to the Event Tech pavillion to pick up a grid decal for the event.
Racers and Time Trials
Annual Inspections allow racers and time trialers to get their vehicle
inspected once a year to save themselves time at each event. It is a
simple process that is easily accomplished by any of our approved NASA-SE Tech stations.
It is a very simple and painless process! Here is a recipe for success:
1) Print out the Annual Owner's Technical Inspection Form
2) Fill it out and sign it
3) Take your car, safety gear, logbook and the completed Annual Owner's Technical Inspection Form to one of the approved NASA-SE Tech stations.
4) Have them perform an annual inspection on your car and gear
5) Get a signed copy of the Annual Race Car Inspector's Form
6) Have the Inspector sign your Logbook.
7) Collect all of the paperwork (both Annual Inspection forms and your signed logbook) and bring it all with you to your first 2013 NASA-SE event.
8) Turn in your paperwork at the Event Tech pavillion and we'll give you a FREE 2013 Annual Tech Decal.
HPDE Technical Inspection Form Racing Technical Inspection Form Annual Race Car Inspector's Form