How to Register to Race
Important Racer Info
If you are interested in wheel to wheel racing, then our competition racing program is for you. NASA has created racing programs that accommodate all sorts of popular vehicles with rules that encourage aftermarket modification. NASA has a class for almost any type of vehicle ranging from Production Sedans to Stock Cars. If you do not posses a competition license, NASA has programs that will allow you to participate in a racing school to become qualified to race. If you are currently racing with another recognized organization, NASA welcomes you to our program and accepts competition licenses from many different sanctioning bodies.
Road Racing Classes: (and a quick description of what races in the class)
- 944 Spec - Porsche 944's all built the same
- American Iron - American Pony Cars classed based on HP:WT ratio
- Camaro/Mustang Challenge (CMC) - Stock Mustangs and Camaros all built the same
- Factory Five Challenge - Cobra Roadsters
- German Touring Series(GTS) - All German Cars classed based on HP:WT ratio
- Honda Challenge - Honda Fctory Sponsored Series
- Performance Touring - All cars classed based on a modification point system
- Spec 3 - 93-up BMW 325i's all built the same
- Spec E30 - 87-92 BMW 325i's all built the same
- Spec Iron - 2005-2015 Stock Mustangs all built the same
- Spec Miata - Miatas all built the same
- Spec Z - Identical 350z'z
- Super Touring (ST) - any car classed via HP:WT
- Super Unlimited (SU) - Run what ya brung!
- Thunder Roadsters - 600 Racing Roadsters
All Rules are listed HERE
For questions or comments about NASA road racing,e-mail NASA-Southeast.