2017 Official NASA-SE Events
- Jan 7 & 8, Sebring w/NASA-FL
- Jan 20-21-22, Winter Carnival @ Roebling Road Raceway
- Feb 11 & 12, Winter Meltdown @ Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP)
- Mar 18 & 19, Race For the Pi @ Road Atlanta
- Apr 7-8-9, Spring Brake @ Roebling Road
- May 6 & 7, Sinko de Mayo @ Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP)
- Jun 17 & 18, June Jam @ Road Atlanta
- July & August – Take a break from the heat!
- Sep 2 & 3, Fall Fling @ NCCAR/RACCN
- Sep 2 – Drive the track Counter Clockwise (NCCAR)
- Sep 3 – Drive the track Clockwise (RACCN)
- Sep 22-23-24, Savannah Sizzler @ Roebling Road
- Sep 22 – Instructor Clinic
- Sep 22 – Competition License School
- Oct 19-22, NASA Eastern States Championships @ Sebring
- Nov 11 & 12, Turkey Trot @ Carolina Motorsports Park (CMP)
- Dec 2 & 3, Santa’s Toy Run @ Road Atlanta
Detailed Event Schedules
Please note that we need to see registration trends before the exact schedule can be put together as there are many dependencies and the size of each group needs to be determined/estimated before a draft schedule can be posted. In general, here is what drivers can expect:
- A draft schedule is typically posted on the event webpage about 1 week before the event and adjusted real time when necessary as additional entries come in
- All drivers need to attend the drivers meeting on Sat morning @ 7:00AM (for most events)
- First group of cars will be on track by 7:50-8:00AM
- HPDE drivers will get three to four 20 minute sessions per day
- Time Trial competitors will typically get four to five competition sessions per day.
- All pre-registered drivers will receive an email with a subject line “[NASA-SE] <event name> Registration Confirmation” on Sunday night the week before a Sat/Sun weekend event and that email will include links with everything you need to know about the event.
- HPDE1 drivers should receive an additional welcome letter with additional first timer info on either Monday or Tuesday (3-4 days before) the event. HPDE1 will also have three classroom sessions on Saturday with the first session starting immediately after the morning drivers meeting. NOTE: There is typically no option to do HPDE1 on Sunday only.