2023 is available at Discounted Rates!
Our 2023 events are available now at a low discounted rate, all of the event rates will go up on January 1st 2023. Because of an online accounting system limitation we cannot offer refunds on any of these events. You can transfer the registration to another event or person up to 14 days before the event but no refunds will be given. By purchasing during the Holiday Promotion period you are agreeing to these limitations.
Detailed Event Schedules
Please note that we need to see registration trends before the exact schedule can be put together as there are many dependencies and the size of each group needs to be determined/estimated before a draft schedule can be posted. In general, here is what drivers can expect:
- A draft schedule is typically posted on the event webpage about 1 week before the event and adjusted real time when necessary as additional entries come in
- All HPDE drivers need to get their on-track decals in Tech Sat morning @ 7:00AM (for most events)
- First group of cars will be on track by 7:50-8:00AM
- HPDE drivers will get four 20 minute sessions per day
- Time Trial competitors will typically get four competition sessions per day.
- All pre-registered drivers will receive an email with a subject line “[NASA-SE] Registration Confirmation” on Sunday night the week before a Sat/Sun weekend event and that email will include links with everything you need to know about the event.
- HPDE1 drivers should receive an additional welcome letter with additional first timer info on either Monday or Tuesday (3-4 days before) the event. HPDE1 will also have three classroom sessions on Saturday with the first session starting immediately after the morning drivers meeting. NOTE: There is typically no option to do HPDE1 on Sunday only.
- If you wish to contact NASA-SE, click HERE
Additional Track Information